- Large inspection window
- Suitable for gas analyzer devices
- Suitable for gas injection testing (available only for RG3.3 model)
|Standard references||EN 50216, old British Standards|
|Waterproof (IP65 protection degree)|
|Body in aluminum alloy casting|
|Window material||Trogamid or tempered glass|
|Finishing for exreme/high corrosive environments|
The CEDASPE RG3 devices enable sampling the gas from the Buchholz relay and releasing gas from the system.
Their body is made of aluminum alloy casting with a large inspection window with a graduated scale.
RG3.2 is equipped with a petcock (complete with Ermeto joint) enabling the connection with the relay.
- RG3.3 is equipped with 3 petcocks (complete with Ermeto joints):
- One enables connection with the relay
- One drains the oil from the system
- One enables gas injection testing
- RG3.3 device enables three different functions:
- Sampling the gas from the Buchholz relay and releasing gas from the system
- Testing both the alarm and trip circuits of the Buchholz relay
- Draining oil from the Buchholz relay